View Profile natforatu

All 16 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

The design of this is stunning. Hits in a personal way, since i mainlined stuff like this as a kid and this seems to resemble my warped memory of those programs. Gotta say these games actually f'd me up and theyre a a bit of a drag to restard, when it would be nice to just be able to duck out and try a different game or something. But still, so so so so cool.

delightful.

What an unexpectedly strange and fun little game.

I think it's really impressive how playable and coherent the game manages to be while having such a dense and busy art style. It's really nice work!

I don't like having to switch between clicking and using arrow keys, but I really like your idea! I've had Sisyphus on the mind as of late. You should keep working on this.

AlexTheGreatish responds:

Thanks. I don't plan on working on this game any further, unless there's a bug of some sort.

I think the UI is a little chunky for my taste, I also had to look up how to get the nut and I still don't get the puzzle(that might just be me being slow). But still a fun and unique puzzle game!

Pencilkids responds:

Totally true to it's title. Nice visual style and excellent sound design. Satisfying little game, though maybe more an interactive poem than a game.

Obviously you plan to get some nice sounds in there, and the visuals could be more interesting, but its fine little game! If it had music that escalated in intensity as time went by it could be really exciting

I might be really bad at it, or it might just be really damn hard. Can't really get far, but I'm definitely charmed by the visual style and the goofy fruit story.

Definitely needs an all around polish, from the very opening to the backgrounds and transitions, but I really dig the art style. The way he bounces like that cracks me up too. It's got potential!

best animator alive